Here’s a look at the contract status of each team’s first-round pick this season. Each of the contracts come with a fifth-year option that has the option to be exercised by the team.
1. Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, defensive end—signed four-year, fully guaranteed deal worth $30.4 million with a $20.25 million signing bonus and includes offset language.
2. Chicago Bears: Mitchell Trubisky, quarterback
3. San Francisco 49ers: Solomon Thomas, defensive end
4. Jacksonville Jaguars: Leonard Fournette, running back—signed four-year, fully guaranteed deal with no offset language
5. Tennessee Titans: Corey Davis, wide receiver
6. New York Jets: Jamal Adams, safety
7. Los Angeles Chargers: Mike Williams, wide receiver—signed four-year worth $19.75 million, fully guaranteed.
8. Carolina Panthers: Christian McCaffrey, running back—signed four-year, $17.2 million deal, with $10.7 million signing bonus
9. Cincinnati Bengals: John Ross, wide receiver—signed four-year deal, $17.1 million with $10.6 million signing bonus
10. Kansas City Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes, quarterback
11. New Orleans Saints: Marshon Lattimore, cornerback
12. Houston Texans: Deshaun Watson, quarterback—signed four-year deal worth $13.854 million, with a $8.215 million signing bonus
13. Arizona Cardinals: Haason Reddick, linebacker
14. Philadelphia Phillies: Derek Barnett, defensive end
15. Indianapolis Colts: Malik Hooker, safety —signed a four-year deal worth $12.6 million, including a $7.3 million signing bonus
16. Baltimore Ravens: Marlon Humphrey, cornerback—signed four-year deal, with $11.9 million fully guaranteed and a $6.8 million signing bonus
17. Washington Redskins: Jonathan Allen, defensive end—signed four-year deal worth $11.6 million with $6.6 million signing bonus
18. Tennessee Titans: Adoree’ Jackson, cornerback
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: O.J. Howard, tight end
20. Denver Broncos: Garett Bolles, offensive tackle—signed four-year, $11 million deal with $6.2 million signing bonus
21. Detroit Lions: Jarrad Davis, linebacker—signed four-year deal, worth $10.97 million fully guaranteed, with $6.1 million signing bonus.
22. Miami Dolphins: Charles Harris, linebacker
23. New York Giants: Evan Engram, tight end
24. Oakland Raiders: Gareon Conley, cornerback
25. Cleveland Browns: Jabrill Peppers, safety
26. Atlanta Falcons: Takkarist McKinley, defensive end—signed four-year deal, terms not announced
27. Buffalo Bills: Tre’Davious White, cornerback—signed four-year deal, terms not announced
28. Dallas Cowboys: Taco Charlton, defensive end—signed four-year deal, worth $8.65 million, with $7.12 million fully guaranteed and $5.4 million signing bonus.
29. Cleveland Browns: David Njoku, tight end
30. Pittsburgh Steelers: T.J. Watt, linebacker
31. San Francisco 49ers: Reuben Foster, linebacker
32. New Orleans Saints: Ryan Ramczyk, offensive tackle